Skip to content

How do I register?

In Gosport you can apply for the Priority Services Register from SSEN (the local network operator) and Portsmouth Water through a combined registration form.

You should be able to apply separately with your energy supplier.

Person on their laptop

If you’re not sure who your energy supplier is, you can find this information on any recent bill. If you don’t have one to hand, you can find out here.

You can ask your supplier to pass your details on to your network operator, especially if you are dependent on your supply for medical reasons.

If you have a different supplier for your gas and electricity, you need to contact them both. If you switch supplier, you’ll need to register for the service again with them.